Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Best. Year. Ever.

Although it's a tiny bit late, its time to pay tribute to the smartest, sweetest, funniest man in the world who I've been married to for ONE YEAR! Yikes how time flies! I have often heard that 'the first year is the hardest', if that's really the case I am in for the happiest life of that any human has ever lived!
I made this funny little video for David so we could always remember our first year. Brace yourself, it's very.... authentic.


To celebrate, we stayed in a fancy hotel called the Davenport where we ate fancy meals in ballrooms and had the BEST time feeling fancy.


It is crazy that all this was one year ago:


I LOVE you David Parker and i Always will!


4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see how much fun you two have together during year 2;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok. best. post. ever:) Now come back and live with me again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two are perfect for eachother! It's so great to see how happy you make one another. I thought the same thing about the first year of marriage, I look back on that year and it was the easiest and so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I only made it through the first five minutes of your video. I will come back for more. I am so impressed with Lauren's guitar skills. David must be teaching you! Love, Aunt Diana P.S. We really hope you are coming out in four weeks.

    ReplyDelete