Wednesday, June 29, 2011

California Trip!

Favorites of the week:
1. Going to work with David! What a spectacular little working man he is!


2. MARRIAGE LICENSE! I would like to use it... tomorrow!
Lauren Dru PARKER

During our last trip to California we went in and got our marraige license.. in our swiming suits! Only 45 days left till we get to put it to use! but who's counting?... WE ARE! Since we signed the license in San Diego county we just headed to moonlight beach right after! 
Look how happy he is to sign it.. That's a good sign!






3. The beach! We were just loving eachother so much the whole time, trying on hats and eating sandwiches. I caught my first sand crab! What a day to remember!



Lauren is the cutest little hat model.
4. Watermelon time. We stopped at a strange little exit in the middle of no where and bought a watermelon! Our faces were just covered in juice from the four slices cut by a strange little man with a frosting covered knife! Then I was lucky enough to have my strange little face covered in a combination of the watermelon juice and David's saliva after he tried to help by licking it off.
5. The bridal shower! David's family threw me the cutest shower!
6. When David's mom told us all of her stories about just loving his dad, we stayed up until 2 am just listening!
7. Just singing all sorts of songs all over the house- we were both getting a lot of performing in!


One of the things I love most about Lauren is that she is a great song maker-upper.

This is why I just love the man!
8. When David gave me SHELLMAN!  Our first child together... Ok, just a squirrel puppet. But I love squirrels. He knows me too well. I was So happy. I welcomed him into my heart with open arms.

3 comments:

  1. What a great week! I love the sneaky videos the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay. I have to say it. LaurP you have taken your quirkyness to a whole new level. Squeeb squab X 1000. I think I'll get you gift card to a psychiatrist for a wedding present. You are absolutely nuts! The good news is: most of the best people are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. O.K. you two have way too much fun together, I loveit! Never stop singing together K;0)

    ReplyDelete